Rose Brooks Center
Notice of Job Posting
Bridge Program Manager
Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency seeks a full-time, exempt Bridge Program Manager,reporting to the Director of Community Programs. This position is responsible for providing supervision and leadership to the full-time and part-time Bridge staff in the provision of 24 hour advocacy and crisis intervention services at local hospitals and health clinics. In partnership with the Director of Community Programs, this position will ensure advocacy and crisis intervention services are consistent with Rose Brooks Center’s quality standard, principles of trauma informed care, accessibility and cultural competency, and targets for outcomes and productivity. The person in this position will serve as a back-up for provision of advocacy and crisis intervention services in the healthcare setting The Bridge Program Manager will work with the Director of Community Programs on grant reporting, quality programming and improvements. This position works collaboratively with other internal staff and hospital partners in the provision of advocacy and crisis intervention services. May perform other duties as assigned.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform functions of job according to agency policies and procedures.
- Perform all job responsibilities utilizing the principles of trauma informed care, accessibility, and cultural competency.
- Maintain awareness about the risks of secondary trauma and understand one’s own responsibility of self-care.
- Attend scheduled staff, team and supervisor meetings and required trainings.
- Required Experience
- 2 years personnel supervision
- Thorough knowledge of domestic violence dynamics and best practices
- Demonstrate culturally competent practices
- Proficient use of Windows operating system and programs
- Proven organizational skills
- Program development and project management experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others – both internally and externally
- Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Preferred Experience/Skills
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish
- Experience providing domestic violence advocacy services
- Knowledge and experience in trauma informed care
- Required Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Social/Human Services field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Candidate must consent to a Background Check and DFS (Central Registry/Child Abuse) Screening; both results must be clear.
- Will work a minimum of 40 hours per workweek.
- Primarily day hours, will include some evening and weekend hours.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132 or
Open until filled per qualifications. For questions, please contact Human Resources, 816-523-5550 x7108.
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.