Rose Brooks Center, a nonprofit domestic violence agency in Kansas City, Missouri, seeks a full-time Administrative Coordinator. This position provides executive level support to the Administrative Department, which includes the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, HR Director, and the Finance Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing support to the Finance team in grant billing, report preparation, basic accounting data entry, credit card receipt tracking and reconciliation. In addition, this role provides administrative support in I-9 and e-verify processing, drivers’ license tracking and insurance renewal, and backup support to receptionist; provides basic technology related support including IT support/coordination of requests, phone system assistance and training, etc. This position reports to the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform functions of job according to agency policies and procedures, and utilizing the principles of trauma-informed care, accessibility, and equity and inclusion.
- Participate in a minimum of three equity and inclusion activities annually.
- Attend scheduled staff, team and other assigned meetings. Participate in all required trainings and optional trainings as determined.
- Required Experience/Education
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Experience in managing a phone system
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google email/calendar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, on-site as well as outside clients, vendors, and board members
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and ownership
- A quick learner and creative problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentially with a high level of integrity
- Valid Driver’s license and automobile insurance and access to reliable transportation
- Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Experience in Human Resources support
- Experience working in a non-profit agency preferred
Compensation: This is a full-time, non-exempt position that will work primarily Monday through Friday days. This position is primarily scheduled in the office.
To Apply: Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132 OR Email: HumanResources@Rosebrooks.org
Candidates must consent to a Background Check and Children’s Division (Central Registry/Child Abuse) Screening
Deadline: Open until filled per qualifications
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity.