Rose Brooks Center is a 501 C-3 organization who’s mission is to break the cycle of domestic violence so that individuals and families can live free of abuse. We are proud of the work that we do, and we work together to rebuild, reclaim, and save lives threatened by domestic violence.
Rose Brooks Center realizes that every career is a personal journey and everyone has a unique belief statement motivating them each day. See if you can identify with any of the following statements from our staff:
• I believe my work supports a cause that makes a difference in our community.
• I believe I work for an organization that recognizes and values diversity.
• I believe I belong to a team who supports me and can count on me for support.
• I believe I can partner with volunteers who are passionate and dedicated to our mission.
• I believe I can balance the challenges at work with the priorities in my personal life.
• I believe my unique talents and skills can help break the cycle of domestic violence.
• I believe my work can change the lives of adults and children, enabling them to live free of domestic violence.
Rose Brooks Center offers satisfying careers for people ready to use their unique talents and skills to help us fulfill our mission. A satisfying career means different things to different people. For some it’s the opportunity to do outstanding work or to develop new skills. For others it’s the chance to make a difference in people’s lives or to assume additional responsibilities. Regardless of your aspirations, you have the opportunity to professionally excel at Rose Brooks Center. We invite you to investigate current position openings and consider joining us as we make a difference in our community.
Bridge Advocate (PRN Part-time/On-Call)
Full-time Shelter Advocate-Overnight
Full-time Shelter Advocate – Bilingual – Mid-Shift
PRN/Final On-Call Shelter Advocate
Receptionist / Administrative Coordinator
Sr. Accountant / Grants Administrator
Shelter Advocate Part-time – Evening
Thank you for visiting! Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employee who values and embraces diversity.