Coordinated Entry Manager
Rose Brooks Center, a non-profit domestic violence agency, seeks a Coordinated Entry Manager whose primary role is to provide leadership to and management of the supportive services addressing the unique needs for housing and safety prioritization for survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking, including personnel and program supervision of the Housing Navigators. This position provides leadership in the development, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of coordinated entry policies and procedures to ensure survivor safety, confidentiality and equitable access to housing. In collaboration with the Coordinated Entry System, this position develops, secures and coordinates supportive services for survivors and provides training and consultation to agency staff from local Continuum of Care agencies. The Coordinated Entry Manager supports the mission and values of Rose Brooks Center and reports to the Director of Housing and Economic Advocacy.
OTHER ASPECTS OF THE JOB:
- Perform all job responsibilities while demonstrating proficiency in all RBC Competencies and a commitment to the overall mission of Rose Brooks Center.
- Perform functions of job according to agency policies and procedures.
- Attend scheduled staff and team meetings and trainings.
- Develop understanding of current available housing resources and eligibility requirements
- Maintain awareness of the risks of secondary trauma and one’s responsibility of self-care.
- Required Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social/human services
- One year of demonstrated leadership capacity, preferably in a domestic violence agency
- Thorough knowledge of domestic violence dynamics and best practices
- Direct service experience with vulnerable populations
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, both internally and externally, including community partners
- Experience in developing and delivering training to small and large groups
- Demonstrated commitment to equitable and inclusive practices
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills, and computer literacy (proficient use of Microsoft office and HMIS database)
- Ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision
- Valid Driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Preferred Experience/Skills
- One year supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Bilingual proficiency in English/Spanish
- Knowledge of/experience in Trauma Informed Care and Coordinated Entry System/administering HUD grants
Full-time, exempt position. Minimum 40-hrs per week, which may include some evenings and weekends.
To Apply: E-mail or send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@Rosebrooks.org OR Human Resources at P.O. Box 320599, Kansas City, MO 64132
Candidates must consent to a Background Check and Children’s Division (Central Registry/Child Abuse) Screening
Deadline: Open until filled per qualifications
Rose Brooks Center is an equal opportunity employer who values and embraces diversity. Rose Brooks Center offers comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits.