Support Our Mission and
Provide Safe Futures
Rose Brooks Center has committed 39 years to providing safety and care to those impacted by domestic violence. Throughout the year, Rose Brooks Center transforms over 14,000 lives through emergency shelter, support services, and prevention education, but we can’t do it without you.
Thank you for opening your hearts. Because of you, Rose Brooks is here.
• Give $25 and you provide 10 hot, nutritious meals to a family in our Emergency Shelter
• Give $39 and you help us celebrate 39 years of saving lives in Kansas City and beyond!
• Give $50 and you provide one night of safety for a dog or cat escaping violence with their families, in our on-site pet shelter.
• Give $100 and you provide one night of safety for an adult or child escaping abuse
• Give $250 and you provide one week of play therapy and support groups for a child
• Give $500 and you provide 15 adults with job preparedness with our Employment Advocate
• Give $1,000 you provide in-school violence prevention services for 50 children
You can also send a check to our mailing address:
Rose Brooks Center
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132
Are you an individual or business who pays taxes in Missouri. Your gift may be eligible for TAX CREDITS. Learn more here.
Make An Online Donation
Rose Brooks Center is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our donors, clients, and supporters and has put into practice guidelines to ensure the safety of information you choose to share with us. We will never sell or lease your information to any outside party, and we maintain best-practice safeguards with all data relating to your identity, charitable giving, and transactions with Rose Brooks Center. PRIVACY AND REFUND POLICY[/vc_column_text]