Become a Rose Brooks Center Life Saver
Save lives for a few dollars a month
Every day, you are saving lives through your support of Rose Brooks Center. Thank you! As we look to tomorrow, we know there will be more women or children who need safety and healing, and we want to offer you a way to help Rose Brooks Center be there every day for those who need us.
Through Rose Brooks Center’s monthly giving program, Life Savers, you can make a purposeful impact on the lives of thousands of individuals, children, and their pets by helping sustain the programs and services that saved their lives. Together, we can accomplish safety and healing.
How will your gift make a difference? Here are some examples.
• For $10 a month you could provide a hot, nutritious meals for a woman or child for a week.
• For $25 a month you could provide a Safe Night for a woman or child who is leaving behind a world of fear and violence.
• *For $39 a month you will be a ‘Legacy Life Savers’ and help Rose Brooks Center celebrate all we’ve accomplished TOGETHER, throughout our 39 year history! With this gift you will provide in-school violence prevention services for 25 children.
• For $50 a month you could help a child learn that anger and violence is not the answer through a caring and supportive therapist.
• For $100 a month you could provide a Safe Night for 25 dogs or cats escaping violence with their families.
No matter the dollar amount, we assure you our families and pets will feel the impact of your promise to save their lives. Each year Rose Brooks Center serves over 14,000 individuals through emergency shelter, community resources, and prevention education. We thank you for being a part of this incredible work!
As a Life Saver you will receive special benefits and recognition, including:
• A Rose Brooks Center Life Saver magnet to display in your home or office
• In addition to the In Bloom newsletter, you will receive the semi-annual Life Saver E-Newsletter with Rose Brooks Center highlights and stories, as well as, the latest information about domestic violence in our community
• Invitations to our annual Signature Events: Casino & Auction Night and Cabaret
• A year-end summary of your annual donations to Rose Brooks Center
• An open invitation to tour our facility
* As a Legacy Life Saver you will receive recognition in our annual Spring Newsletter
For questions or additional information, please contact Katy McCoy at 816-605-7114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rose Brooks Center is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our donors, clients, and supporters and has put into practice guidelines to ensure the safety of information you choose to share with us. We will never sell or lease your information to any outside party, and we maintain best-practice safeguards with all data relating to your identity, charitable giving, and transactions with Rose Brooks Center. PRIVACY AND REFUND POLICY