Become a Rose Brooks Center Life Saver
Our monthly giving program is called “Life Savers.” For a few dollars each month, you will make a purposeful impact for thousands of families by helping sustain life-saving services and community partnerships.
We assure you, our families and pets will feel the impact of your monthly promise to save their lives. You will be a Life Saver.
• Give 10 a month and you will provide a week of hot meals, prepared for a family in our emergency shelter.
• Give 25 a month and you will support an adult and child who are living in safety, away from violence.
• Give 40 a month and you will be a ‘Legacy Life Saver’ and help Rose Brooks Center celebrate our 40 year history! This gift will provide in-school violence prevention services for 25 children.
• Give 50 a month and you will ensure the 25+ individuals who call our hotline every day seeking help, reach an advocate for support.
• Give 100 a month and you will provide safety for 25 dogs or cats escaping violence with their families.
Each year Rose Brooks Center serves over 14,000 lives through emergency shelter, community resources, and prevention education. We thank you for being a part of this incredible work!
As a Life Saver you will receive special benefits and recognition, including:
• A Rose Brooks Center Life Saver magnet to display in your home or office
• Our tri-annual In Bloom newsletter
• A year-end summary of your annual donations to Rose Brooks Center
• An open invitation to tour our facility
For questions or additional information, please contact Katy McCoy at 816-605-7114 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rose Brooks Center’s country of permanent establishment – United States.
Rose Brooks Center is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of our donors, clients, and supporters and has put into practice guidelines to ensure the safety of information you choose to share with us. We will never sell or lease your information to any outside party, and we maintain best-practice safeguards with all data relating to your identity, charitable giving, and transactions with Rose Brooks Center. PRIVACY AND REFUND POLICY